tiny vases omg im having a stroke
chriss-awesome-bloggy-type-stuff asked: hey, I'm trying (as in not really trying) to go vegan. its pretty hard and need some advice from an actual vegan. how hard was it for you to go vegan? and did your eye color change while in the process of it?
Eeee! *claps* Well I’m glad you’re considering, that’s a start ^^
Well it was surprisingly easy for me. I tried going vegetarian in high school and only lasted MAYBE a week; went vegan cold “turkey” :p
• Watching videos like Forks Over Knives and other similar documentaries really helped in opening my eyes.
• Even though it’s a bit more expensive, specialty foods are a great transition. Things like Amy’s Dairy Free Bean Burritos, pizza, vegan burgers (Boca and Quorn–my fav!) and what not are good. You’ll have to try different brands to see what tastes good and what doesn’t. Not all vegan food tastes like shit.
• If it’s difficult because of friends or family, try not even mentioning veganism at first. Just say you’re trying to eat more healthy, they’ll be less judgmental or nutritional scientist. This has what’s almost broken me before. You get made fun of a lot and you just have to stay strong in your beliefs yo.
Hope this kind of helped? If I didn’t cover anything you really needed let me know.
My eye color has always been changing between blue, gray, and green. So I never really noticed any change in that.
sex-dem0n asked: roses and hydrangea
Hydrangea: Have you endured/suffered for beauty? - Just the usual brow plucking and high heels. I usually don’t put up with that heel shit though, rather be comfortable
Roses: Who is your love interest? - Haha there’s a certain someone who I like quite a bit.
- Roses: Who is your love interest?
- Lilacs: Do you consider yourself beautiful and innocent?
- Irises: Do you have words worth spreading? Wise words?
- Gladiolus: Are you violent?
- Lilies: Have you lost someone important to you?
- Protea: Are you courageous?
- Peony: Are you lucky?
- Orchid: Are you a charming person?
- Statice: What do you like to remember?
- Sun flower: What brings you happiness?
- Lisianthus: What do you appreciate?
- Sweet pea: Are you delicate or sweet?
- Tulip: Are you elegant or graceful?
- Hydrangea: Have you endured/suffered for beauty?
- Fresia: Who is your best friend?
“Let’s give it up for people lip syncing under pre-recorded music.” omfg Kid Rock is awesome lol
*sigh* I miss my blue hair.